Dear Casperites,

We are nearly at full capacity, but we have a few places left. The closing
date for registration will now be the *31st May 2019. *If you are keen (I
mean, why wouldn't you be?) then please register on the following site:

CASPER HPW 2019 Registration Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TtD5cl7QxyYNFwrDXT2pqOXNOrBHKLG-PsJ4236k6FY/edit>

Read previous email below for more detailed information.

Kind regards,

Adam Isaacson
South African Radio Astronomy Observatory (SARAO)
Hardware Manager
Cell: (+27) 825639602
Tel:  (+27) 215067300
email: aisaac...@ska.ac.za