Hi,

Thank you very much for your replies. The temperature being a possible
cause is quite interesting.

Actually for our project we need 250 MSps on 12 channels. I am still in the
learning process so I set myself a mini project and I thought I'll program
the SNAP just to output a spectrum. I have already tried frequencies lower
than 1 GHz and only one ADC working at 1 GSps would have been great, but I
guess 950 MSps will do. I'll have a wide enough band to play with.

Cheers,
Nitish