Hi Lewis,

My apologies, the repo was private. It is now public, so you should be able
to access it now.

https://github.com/ska-sa/skarab_microblaze_software

Kind regards,

Adam Isaacson
South African Radio Astronomy Observatory (SARAO)
Hardware Manager
Cell: (+27) 825639602
Tel:  (+27) 215067300
email: aisaac...@ska.ac.za