Hi Ross,

I'm not working with Colm on this. So I don't know about the resources
available to him.

What you're saying is true. Doing it with a single stage may be problematic
as with 20 MHz LO, the there will be overlap of the side bands. So,
minimally, we need to have two stages. where the 20-80 MHz can be
up-converted to outside the band and then down-converted into the base band
of 0-60 MHz.

Sorry for not being clear earlier.

But anyway, for the RedPitaya, due to the sampling restrictions, 20-80 MHz
band has to be got into 0-60 MHz for getting the full band with the board.

Thank you,

Mugundhan

V. Mugundhan