The Workshop group photo may be downloaded here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjCXwKF98lsth6AozLQcBN2WFT_AZw?e=qTprGF

When I first clicked on it the preview, was pretty low resolution. It is
possible to download a nicely resolved version about 13 MB by pressing the
right button.   With thanks to Arash Roshanineshat who supplied the camera
and expertise to take this.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 11:24 AM Guillermo Gancio <ganci...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone have at hand the group photo from the 2019 CASPER workshop?
> I just could find it.....oh the memories...
>

> Thanks!!

> https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/casper/CA%2BEePfQ%3DhLq%3D8VaX-9Hb%2BQwyAfam5AwFeAteGHOM5Po4H9%3DMPg%40mail.gmail.com

> https://groups.google.com/a/cfa.harvard.edu/d/msgid/casper2019/CA%2BEePfQ%3DhLq%3D8VaX-9Hb%2BQwyAfam5AwFeAteGHOM5Po4H9%3DMPg%40mail.gmail.com

*Christina Arabadjis*

Program Administrator

Infrared Astronomy Group

Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Office: (617)496-7528 Fax: (617)495-7490

60 Garden Street | MS 66 | Cambridge, MA 02138

cfa.harvard.edu | Facebook <http://cfa.harvard.edu/facebook> | Twitter
<http://cfa.harvard.edu/twitter> | YouTube <http://cfa.harvard.edu/youtube>