Hi,
   Thanks for you very timely reply.
   From the link that you given me, I git clone from
https://github.com/ska-sa/roach2_testing. In the fold I can find qdr_tst.bof
file and .py file,but I can not find .slx file or .mdl file. Where can I find
it?
   Thanks you very much again.

--
Cheers!
ZHANG Laiyu
Phone(China)       010-88233078
Cellphone(China)   13681385567
E-mail:            zhan...@ihep.ac.cn
Address:           19B Yuquan Road,Shijingshan District,Beijingļ¼ŒChina
Department:        Center for Particle Astrophysics
Office:            Astrophysics Building 205Institute of High Energy Physics,
CAS
web: