Dear All,

I'll be leaving Manchester Metropolitan university (MMU) at the end of December
2020 to set up my own concern (mmw sensors). This will undertake small scale
systems research into novel microwave and millimetre wave sensors (mainly 10 to
100 GHz). As a start-up it is useful to have some building block technologies,
things like: waveguide/coaxial transitions, waveguide sections, feed-horns,
directional couplers, circulators/isolators, lenses, dishes, receivers,
amplifiers, mixers, test gear etc.

The costs of new purchases of these items are too high for me to bear. However,
many laboratories retain much of this kit in working order but unused for years
in store rooms. If you have any such pieces you would like to donate (or know
others who might be willing to part with such items), please drop me a line at
salmon...@tiscail.co.uk<mailto:salmon...@tiscail.co.uk>. For suitable items I'd
be happy to pay postage, or if in the UK collect.

Many thanks for any help.
Neil Salmon
"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the
Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "