Hi!

As per instructions, I installed an (obsolete!) Ubuntu 16.04 with Matlab 2018a and Vivado 2019.1.1. Matlab install went fine but when I try to install requirements for the toolflow, I get the following error message:

kjwiik@casperx:~/mlib_devel$ pip3 install -r requirements.txt
Collecting numpy (from -r requirements.txt (line 1))
Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/51/60/3f0fe5b7675a461d96b9d6729beecd3532565743278a9c3fe6dd09697fa7/numpy-1.19.5.zip
    Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
      File "/tmp/pip-build-ehdaxa8b/numpy/setup.py", line 68
        f"NumPy {VERSION} may not yet support Python "
                                                     ^
    SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Command "python setup.py egg_info" failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-ehdaxa8b/numpy/
You are using pip version 8.1.1, however version 20.3.3 is available.
You should consider upgrading via the 'pip install --upgrade pip' command.

https://casper-toolflow.readthedocs.io/en/latest/src/Installing-the-Toolflow.html

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Kaj