Hi all,
The 2021 Casper workshop will be held online Monday-Thursday during one week in
May. Registration is free. Please vote by Wednesday March 10 to choose a week
for the workshop here: https://forms.gle/BLMMSPF2Wt7VLaRX8.

To maximize the anticipated participation, we plan to schedule sessions during
morning hours in California, which are late-afternoon and evening hours in
South Africa. If there is sufficient interest from other time zones (please
indicate when you vote for dates) we may add a session at a different time. All
talks will be recorded and posted on the conference website, to be available to
those who can't attend the live sessions.

Best regards,
Kathryn on behalf of the LOC