Dear Mutsuo and Sebastian,

Here is the CASPER hardware Red Pitaya board list - we only support 125-10
and the original 125-14. The rest will need to be added, but as Wesley said
we are focusing on the Alveo boards right now. We will gladly assist you if
you wish to target a new board. I would suggest attending the Hardware
Porting Workshop in 2022 if it happens.

https://github.com/casper-astro/casper-hardware/blob/master/FPGA_Hosts/RED_PITAYA/README.md

We never targeted the SATA interface, I don't think so at least.

Kind regards,

Adam