Hi Duan,

Unfortunately the PI4 doesn't work out of the box with the SNAP board. -
Aaron Parsons did some debugging on this and found that the GPIO base
address changed on the PI4, and needs to be updated in the JTAG header file.

I think the required fix has been pushed to a branch that you can try here:
https://github.com/jack-h/katcp_devel/tree/rpi-devel-casperfpga/tcpborphserver3

Cheers,
Jonathon