Thanks for the reply Marc.  I am able to mount the share from another
machine on the network without problems.  I interrupted the uboot and typed
printenv, which produces this output:

Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0
=> printenv
baudrate=115200
bootargs=console=ttyS0,115200
bootcmd=run netboot
bootdelay=2
bootfile=uImage
clearenv=protect off fff40000 fff7ffff;era fff40000 fff7ffff;protect on
fff40000 fff7ffff
ethact=ppc_4xx_eth0
ethaddr=02:44:01:02:05:06
hostname=roach1
initboot=echo; echo type  run netboot  to boot via dhcp+tftp+nfs; echo type
 run soloboot  to run from flash independent of network; echo
mem=524264k
mmcboot=setenv bootargs ${bootargs} rootdelay=2 root=b301;bootm 0xf8000000
netboot=dhcp 0x4000000; setenv bootargs ${bootargs} root='/dev/nfs'
rootpath=${rootpath} ip=dhcp; bootm 0x4000000
netdev=eth0
newkernel=run yget; run writekernel
newroot=run yget; run writeroot
newuboot=run yget; run writeuboot
preboot=run initboot
rootpath=/dev/mtdblock1
soloboot=setenv bootargs ${bootargs} root=/dev/mtdblock1; bootm 0xf8000000
tftpkernel=dhcp; tftp 0x4000000 uImage; run writekernel
tftproot=dhcp; tftp 0x4000000 romfs; run writeroot
tftpuboot=dhcp; tftp 0x4000000 u-boot.bin; run writeuboot
usbboot=setenv bootargs ${bootargs} rootdelay=8 root='/dev/sda1 rw'; bootm
0xf8000000
ver=U-Boot 2011.06-rc2-00000-gd422dc0-dirty (Nov 26 2012 - 12:08:53)
writekernel=era 0xf8000000 0xf83fffff; cp.b 0x4000000 0xf8000000 ${filesize}
writeroot=era 0xf8400000 0xfc3fffff; cp.b 0x4000000 0xf8400000 ${filesize}
writeuboot=protect off 0xfff80000 0xffffffff; era 0xfff80000 0xffffffff;
cp.b 0x4000000 0xfff80000 ${filesize}; protect on 0xfff80000 0xffffffff
yget=loady 0x4000000

Environment size: 1516/8187 bytes

The line "netboot=dhcp 0x4000000; setenv bootargs ${bootargs}
root='/dev/nfs' rootpath=${rootpath} ip=dhcp; bootm" looks promising, so
are you saying I should edit this line and save it using saveenv?  Are
there instructions anywhere on how to do this?

Thanks,
Dale