Hi Everyone,

We are advertising a new CASPER postdoc position at UC Berkeley, working on
the development of hardware and software instrumentation for the community.

https://aprecruit.berkeley.edu/JPF04224

Please feel free to send this on to anyone who may be interested.

Note that the anticipated start date is flexible, and we will continue
reviewing applications until the position is filled.

Cheers,
Jonathon