Hello, we have a ROACH that we use as a correlator. It has been working great
for the last 8 years or so but randomly while running the other day it shut
itself off and now will not stay powered on for longer than around 20 minutes
before auto shutting off again. The ROACH works completely normally otherwise.

How diagnosable is this issue? Additionally if it is an issue with temperatures
or voltage levels I was wondering if it is possible to output that information
using casperfpga.

Tommy Alford