Today's Topics:

   1. Co-presenters wanted (Michelle Alvarado)

Message: 1

Hi all,

I am looking for co-presenters for a presentation at CLA annual on November
5th. The topic is "What's new in cataloging-an update for not technical
services librarians". If you've never presented before, this is a great way
to get your feet wet! I am looking for 4 to 6 people to present for 5 - 15
minutes each.

Some suggested topics include: BIBFRAME, RDA, or FRBR. You can present on
one of these topics, or pick your own.

If you're interested, or even if you think you might maybe be interested,
let me know.

Thanks,

Michelle Alvarado
Cataloging Supervisor