The problem seems to be solved!

Many thanks to Ian Van Der Poel and Kennedy Clark!

Ian sent me such explanation:
"Perl 5.8.5 (and presumably later) includes a Scalar::Util package in
the default library which is a Perl-only implementation and does not
include the 'weaken' method. We solved the problem on the server by
using up2date to install an architecture-specific version of
Scalar::Util which includes 'weaken'.

The rpm package is named perl-Scalar-List-Utils-1.18-1 for what it's
worth. However I think simply running a CPAN install of Scalar::Util
will also fix the problem."

I install Scalar::Util from CPAN and everything works!

Why doesn't it works before? I have one guess. I'm lazy and first of
all I installed Bundle::CPAN for autocompletion. Probably during the
installation it built for me Compress::Zlib, Archive::Tar without XS
support. That's why I had to downgrade Compress::Zlib for PAR::Packer.
Installing first Scalar::Util with XS support  fixes  all and par
works with the latest vesion packages.

Thanks again for patience! :-)

--
Anatoly