On Mar 15, 2007, at 7:49 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

It was my hope that this warning would help people remember to turn it off:

NOTE: Please be sure to disable TT debug options before continuing the
tutorial (especially the 'undef' option -- leaving this enabled will
conflict with several of the conventions used by this tutorial and
TTSite to leave some variables undefined on purpose).

Let me know if anyone has a suggestion on how to improve the wording.
Maybe I will change "TIP: When troubleshooting TT it can be helpful to
enable variable DEBUG options." to "TIP: When troubleshooting TT it
can be helpful to enable variable DEBUG options (you can experiment
now, but please remove these options before continuing the tutorial)."
to essentially create a "warning sandwich" before and after the
example.

Maybe using an example other than 'undef' would cause fewer problems.

# This might be a good option for a debugging example...
DEBUG => 'dirs',
DEBUG_FORMAT => '<!-- $file line $line: [% $text %] -->',

--
Jason Kohles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]