On 10 May 2008, at 15:26, Aristotle Pagaltzis wrote:

* Tomas Doran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-05-10 09:25]:
If I was to hack some code (and tests) up which supported my
originally suggested syntax ( Chained('sub1', 'sub2') for
joining chains), what would anyone feel about it?

You could no longer make `uri_for` work in the general case if
you did that.

Aha! I had a feeling the reason that someone didn't do that already is that there was a compelling reason to not do so - I just hadn't thought about it hard enough..

I'll shut up and go away now, thanks guys :)

t0m