* On Thu, Jun 12 2008, Cory Watson wrote:
> I've been ignoring this thread because it's a bunch of bikeshedding.

Basically, I agree.

Let's let the designers design.  There is nothing worse than a committee
that distorts the artist's vision.  (When everyone agrees on every
detail, you get Microsoft.  Bland.)  We are never going to settle on a
design that satisfies everyone or every concern.  Live with it :)

It all boils down to this.  Catalyst is the only really useful Perl web
framework.  Perl is the only really useful language for writing web
applications.  So people are going to use Catalyst regardless of whether
the background color on the website is #83f8e2 or #85f9ff.

Let's spend our collective efforts doing something other than arguing
about colors.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway