Hi,

I made a Catalyst app (under Windows) and I put it run under Linux.

Under both OSes I use the same version (latest) of:

Catalyst::Runtime
Catalyst::Devel
Catalyst::Helper::Model::DBIC::Schema
DBIx::Class

If I generate the DBIC result classes using DBIC::Schema under Windows and I upload them under Linux, then I try to re-generate them under Linux, even though they are created by the same helper and based on the same database, it gives an error when running the Catalyst helper:

DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::make_schema_at(): Cannot not overwrite '/oct/TB/script/../lib/TB/Schema.pm' without 'really_er ase_my_files', it does not appear to have been generated by Loader at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Catalyst/Helper/Model/
DBIC/Schema.pm line 173

Is this way of re-generating the result classes wrong?
Can I do something to be able to use the helper for re-generate the result classes under different platforms?

Thanks.

--
Octavian