From: Ivan Wills
  2009/5/29 Octavian Rasnita <orasn...@gmail.com>

    > Hi,
    > I made a Catalyst app (under Windows) and I put it run under Linux.
    >
    > If I generate the DBIC result classes using DBIC::Schema under Windows
and I upload them under Linux, then I try to re-generate them
    > under Linux, even though they are created by the same helper and based on
the same database, it gives an error when running the Catalyst
    > helper:
    >
    > DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::make_schema_at(): Cannot not overwrite
'/oct/TB/script/../lib/TB/Schema.pm' without 'really_er
    > ase_my_files', it does not appear to have been generated by Loader at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Catalyst/Helper/Model/
    > DBIC/Schema.pm line 173

    At a quick guess it might be that the files generated on windows use \r\n
line endings when trying to update those files on linux it expects just \n. You
could try using dos2unix on the files and see if you still get the same error.

    Ivan

    #

    Thank you! That was the problem. I have forgotten about the line endings
because I use to save the perl files with Unix line endings under Windows also.

    Octavian