Good morning,

On 19/08/10 at 6:32 PM +0100, Ash Berlin <ash_c...@firemirror.com> wrote:

       if ( my $sid = $c->request->parameters->{$param} ) {

Try changing parameters to query_parameters. It sounds like hitting params is causing it to read the body and mess things up when it comes to read the body again.

Will do. And that fixes it, thanks.

Also if you could see to creating a (failing) regression test this would help.

I've been working on that. But apparently I don't know how to create a POST request with body parameters using Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst.

I'm trying to use something like this:

 $m->post_ok("http://localhost/uri/body_param";,

{content_type=>'application/x-www-form-urlencoded',content=>"body_param=value"},
   "post request");

Any quick suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?

Charlie

--
   Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garri...@zeta.org.au>

〠  http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt