Hey Bill (and the rest of you lurkers!)

I just updated the spec over at
https://github.com/perl-catalyst/CatalystX-Proposals-REStandContentNegotiation/blob/master/README.pod

I decided to remove regular expression matching from the body parser stuff,
which I think resolves the merging questions (since now there will not be a
possibility that more that one can match the request).  I think we can add this
back eventually using some standard request content negotiation, using mime
type patterns and quality settings, so that we can have some rules that dictate
what is the best match, rather than try to invent our own.  For example:

https://metacpan.org/module/HTTP::Headers::ActionPack::ContentNegotiation

The idea would be to not reinvent.  I think we could instead of doing an
equality match here we just use something like this to figure out what the best
match is works pretty well.  Thoughts?

jnap