From:   Hector Azpurua <h3ct0r...@gmail.com>
To:     catalyst@lists.scsys.co.uk
Date:   10/23/2016 04:55 PM
Subject:        [Catalyst] Accessing arbitrary session data of a given ID
-       Store::DBI

Hi,

Is there a recommended way to access or modify session data stored in
database with Store::DBI ?

In my particular case, I wanted to update the product 'cart', which is
stored in the user session, to add or remove products/elements. I
ended up using a new table for the cart, but nevertheless, I'm still
wondering if there is a nice way to do it editing the session on the
DB.

Thanks!

Searchable archive:

U.S. BANCORP made the following annotations
Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains
information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy
laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from
retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this
information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have
received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you
in advance for your cooperation.