His Hour: A Holy Hour of Reparation
http://www.catholictradition.org/Two-Hearts/holy-hour.htm

~+~ For One Fold and One Shepherd ~+~
~+~ For Reparation ~+~
~+~ For Sinners ~+~
~+~ For Thanksgiving~+~
and
~+~ For a Just Peace ~+~

Devotion in Honor of the Five Holy Wounds

As I kneel before Thee on the Cross, most loving Savior of my soul, 
my conscience tells me it is I who have nailed Thee to that Cross 
with these hands of mine, as often as I have fallen into mortal sin, 
wearying Thee with my monstrous ingratitude.

My God, my chief and most perfect Good, worthy of all my love, seeing 
Thou hast ever loaded me with blessings, I cannot now undo my 
misdeeds, as I would most willingly, but I can and will loathe them, 
grieving greatly for having offended Thee Who art infinite Goodness. 
And now, kneeling at Thy feet, I will try at least to compassionate 
Thee, to give Thee thanks, to ask of Thee pardon and contrition. 
Wherefore, with heart and lips I say:

To the Wound of the Left Foot:

Holy Wound of the Left Foot of my Jesus, I adore Thee! I 
compassionate Thee, O my Jesus, for that most bitter pain which Thou 
didst suffer. I thank Thee for the love whereby Thou wast wearied in 
overtaking me on the way to ruin,
and didst bleed amid the thorns and brambles of my sins. I offer to 
the Eternal Father the pain and love of Thy most sacred humanity, in 
atonement for my sins, all of which I detest with sincere and bitter 
contrition.

To the Wound of the Right Foot:

Holy Wound of the Right Foot of my Jesus, I adore Thee! I 
compassionate Thee, O my Jesus, for that most bitter pain which Thou 
didst suffer. I thank Thee for the love which pierced Thee with such 
torture and shedding of blood in order to punish my wanderings and 
the guilty pleasures I have granted to my passions. I offer to the 
Eternal Father all the pain and love of Thy most sacred humanity, and 
I pray unto Him for grace to weep over my transgressions with burning 
tears, and to enable me to persevere in the good which I have begun, 
without ever swerving again from my obedience to the Commandments of my God.

To the Wound of the Left Hand:

Holy Wound of the Left Hand of my Jesus, I adore Thee! I 
compassionate Thee, O my Jesus, for that most bitter pain which Thou 
didst suffer. I thank Thee for having, in Thy love, spared me the 
scourges and eternal damnation which my sins have merited. I offer to 
the Eternal Father the pain and love of Thy most sacred humanity I 
and I pray Him to teach me how to turn to good account my span of 
life, and bring forth in it worthy fruits of penance, and so disarm 
the angry justice of my God.

To the Wound of the Right Hand:

Holy Wound of the Right Hand of my Jesus, I adore Thee! I 
compassionate Thee, O my Jesus, for that most bitter pain which Thou 
didst suffer. I thank Thee for Thy graces lavished on me with such 
love, in spite of all my miserable obstinacy. I offer to the Eternal 
Father all the pain and love of Thy most sacred humanity, and I pray 
Him to change my heart and its affections, and make me do all my 
actions in accordance with the will of God.

To the Wound of the Sacred Side:

Holy Wound in the Side of my Jesus, I adore Thee! I compassionate 
Thee, O my Jesus, for the cruel insult Thou didst suffer. I thank 
Thee, my Jesus, for the love which suffered Thy Side and Heart to be 
pierced, that the last drops of Blood and water might issue forth, 
making my redemption to abound. I offer to the Eternal Father this 
outrage, and the love of Thy most sacred humanity, that my soul may 
enter once for all into that most loving Heart, eager and ready to 
receive the greatest sinners, and from it may never more depart.
+
Sweet Heart of my Jesus, grant that I may ever love Thee more and more.


Catholic on Amazon


<*}}}>< <http://astore.amazon.com/halthekin-20>Catholic on Amazon 
<*}}}>< <*}}}>< <http://www.holypostage.com/>Holy Postage <*}}}><
<*}}}><<http://www.halfthekingdom.org/>Half the 
<http://www.halfthekingdom.org/>Kingdom!<*}}}><

Lord, may everything we do begin with Your inspiration and continue 
with Your help,
so that all our prayers and works may begin in You and by You be happily ended.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Amen.



<*}}}>< <http://astore.amazon.com/halthekin-20>Catholic on Amazon 
<*}}}>< <*}}}>< <http://www.holypostage.com/>Holy Postage <*}}}><
<*}}}><<http://www.halfthekingdom.org/>Half the 
<http://www.halfthekingdom.org/>Kingdom!<*}}}><

+ "The fruit of abortion is nuclear war" - Bl. Mother Teresa +

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Please note that I do not send or open attachments sent to this list. 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Catholics on Fire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Catholics-on-Fire

May the blessing of Jesus and our Blessed Mother be with you
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to