I Yield to a Greater Authority.

http://wyidbsa.blogspot.com/2007_12_04_archive.html

Believing that the Catholic Church is the divinely protected 
protector of the Word of God, and infallible in all matters of 
doctrine, I am consequently in full theological submission to the 
Magisterium of the Catholic Church. In all areas of conflict, I will 
immediately give way to the Magisterium if I am shown to be in 
disagreement with it.

  <*}}}>< <http://www.halfthekingdom.org/on+allposters+today.html>on 
AllPosters today <*}}}><<*}}}>< 
<http://astore.amazon.com/halthekin-20>Catholic on Amazon <*}}}><
+
<*}}}>< <http://www.holypostage.com/>Holy Postage <*}}}><
<*}}}><<http://www.halfthekingdom.org/>Half the 
<http://www.halfthekingdom.org/>Kingdom!<*}}}><

+ "The fruit of abortion is nuclear war" - Bl. Mother Teresa +



  <*}}}>< <http://www.halfthekingdom.org/on+allposters+today.html>on 
AllPosters today <*}}}><<*}}}>< 
<http://astore.amazon.com/halthekin-20>Catholic on Amazon <*}}}><
+
<*}}}>< <http://www.holypostage.com/>Holy Postage <*}}}><
<*}}}><<http://www.halfthekingdom.org/>Half the 
<http://www.halfthekingdom.org/>Kingdom!<*}}}><

+ "The fruit of abortion is nuclear war" - Bl. Mother Teresa +


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Please note that I do not send or open attachments sent to this list. 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Catholics on Fire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Catholics-on-Fire

May the blessing of Jesus and our Blessed Mother be with you
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to