My Daily Eucharist

<http://www.mycatholic.com/eucharist>http://www.mycatholic.com/eucharist

(Recorded on June 24, 1973, Feast of the Sacred Heart, Sister Agnes 
was in chapel. She describes in her journal):

Suddenly I saw a blinding light shining from the tabernacle. I 
immediately prostrated myself in adoration and when I lifted my eyes, 
I saw a soft light which enveloped the altar like a mist or a dense 
smoke in which appeared a cohort of angels turned towards the Blessed 
Sacrament whose pure and clear voices proclaimed "Holy, Holy, Holy." 
When they finished I heard a voice on my right praying:

"Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, present in the Holy Eucharist, I 
consecrate my body and soul to be entirely one with Your Heart, being 
sacrificed at every instant on all the altars of the world and giving 
praise to the Father, pleading for the coming of His Kingdom.

"Please receive this humble offering of myself. Use me as You will 
for the glory of the Father and the salvation of souls.

"Most Holy Mother of God, never let me be separated from Your Divine 
Son. Please defend and protect me as Your special child. Amen."

This was the prayer of the Handmaids of the Eucharist which I knew 
well and which I recited aloud. During this prayer, I heard the voice 
of the same heavenly person (guardian angel) who had come to my side 
in the hospital in Myoko. It seemed even more beautiful and pure when 
she recited these prayers than when she had told me in the hospital, 
"Add these words after each decade." The sound of her voice resounded 
in my ears like a true echo of Heaven.
The Meaning Of Akita
John M. Haffert

Yes, it's real postage!
<http://holypostage.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46>
A Wedding to Always Remember

+
<*}}}>< <http://holypostage.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46>A Wedding 
to Always <http://holypostage.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46>Remember <*}}}><


Yes, it's real postage!
<http://holypostage.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46>
A Wedding to Always Remember

+
<*}}}>< <http://holypostage.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46>A Wedding 
to Always <http://holypostage.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46>Remember <*}}}><

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Please note that I do not send or open attachments sent to this list. 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Catholics on Fire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Catholics-on-Fire

May the blessing of Jesus and our Blessed Mother be with you
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to