<http://www.therealpresence.org/eucharst/intro/loyalty.htm>The new martyrs

<http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NB2lAI4RIvw/SkN4_SPnjzI/AAAAAAAAAho/pNuQUgk2slg/s1600-h/pro_cruciform.gif>
[]


"To be a loyal Catholic means to pay dearly for one's faith in Jesus 
Christ. It is impossible to exaggerate; shall I use the word 
"expensive"? It is not just to call oneself a Catholic or be 
considered a Catholic but to be a loyal Catholic." - Father John Hardon, S.J.

"Does our life become from day to day more painful, more oppressive, 
more replete with afflictions? Blessed be He a thousand times who 
desires it so. If life be harder, love makes it also stronger, and 
only this love, grounded on suffering, can carry the Cross of my Lord 
Jesus Christ. Love without egotism, without relying on self, but 
enkindling in the depth of the heart an ardent thirst to love and 
suffer for all those around us: a thirst that neither misfortune nor 
contempt can extinguish... I believe, O Lord; but strengthen my 
faith... Heart of Jesus, I love Thee; but increase my love. Heart of 
Jesus, I trust in Thee; but give greater vigor to my confidence. 
Heart of Jesus, I give my heart to Thee; but so enclose it in Thee 
that it may never be separated from Thee. Heart of Jesus, I am all 
Thine; but take care of my promise so that I may be able to put it in 
practice even unto the complete sacrifice of my life."
- Blessed Miguel Pro, S.J., shortly before his execution.

<http://lasalettejourney.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-martyrs.html>http://lasalettejourney.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-martyrs.html
 



<*}}}>< <http://www.holypostage.com/>Holy Postage <*}}}><
<*}}}><<http://www.halfthekingdom.org/>Half the Kingdom!<*}}}><

+ The fruit of abortion is nuclear war - Mother Teresa +

Prayer for Unborn Life:
O GOD OF LIFE AND LOVE, You have given us the gift to participate 
with You to bring new life into the world.  But, all too often, the 
mother's womb, which should be a nursery of life, becomes instead a 
place of it's destruction.

Help us to remove this evil and ensure respect for all life made in 
Your image and likeness, called to fulfill its promise on this earth,
and destined to find a home with you for all eternity.

We ask this through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, Our God, Our Savior, and Our ALL.
Amen.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Please note that I do not send or open attachments sent to this list. 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Catholics on Fire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Catholics-on-Fire

May the blessing of Jesus and our Blessed Mother be with you
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to