In a message dated 10/15/2009 12:48:35 A.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
theoldpath_individual_...@yahoo.com writes:

hi,good day to you. im not a protestant.

I'm familiar with your argument. You  don't care to be associated with the
"harlot daughters" of the "Whore of  Babylon" as I'm sure you usually refer
to the Catholic  Church.

Well, like it or not, you're  Protestant, Brother Eli. Evangelicals,
Pentecostals and all other Christians  not taking their teaching from one of
the
five patriarchal churches of  the early Church are Protestants. You really
ought to review your theology and  the history of the Church before 1517 some
time. It's odd that you put  yourself up as an expert and are not aware of
this very basic historical truth.

We are not unhappy to join in some  spirited discussion, Brother Eli. But,
please, before engaging in such a  conversation, you'd best start in a
Christian manner, that is, without insulting  us first. Most of us here have a
lot more than the basic dimestore theological  background of most sectarians.

Blessings,

Sean