On Oct 17, 2009, at 3:02 PM, Joe Whiting wrote:

On Oct 16, 2009, at 10:57 PM, joe & Diana wrote:

Try this again...... Pbase has been having some problems. I apologize for the repetition. Diana http://www.pbase.com/dianawhitingphoto/image/108208679 http://www.pbase.com/dianawhitingphoto/image/118360148 I guess I shouldn't do things when I'm tired! The 2nd url is the one where I don't see a leg band. I'm not sure if they ride up or would be visible. Diana Whiting