As we were heading North on Meadow St. just after 6 p.m. tonight we saw a flock
of 14 turkey vultures flying ... (not soaring) out towards Wal-mart area ...
what's that ... SW??? Never have seen them just flapping all together like a
flock of crows or geese as they were tonight. Good thing I had my binox on the
dash & was waiting for the light to turn green so I had a positive ID.

Trip to Ithaca from Union Springs early afternoon was extremely windy. Futile
to find anything on the lake. I'm surprised Steve & Susie even found the Be
Happy Cafe!
And Mark .... congrats on having a screechie again. I'd jump up & down in
exuberance, too!

CO son-in-law stood in awe tonight when he came home from work, watching &
listening to the flights of geese & admiring the fantastic sunset, one of the
prettiest we've had in a couple wks.. So glad Steve & Susie got to see it.

Fritzie