Hello all,

A quick run through Scott to Summerhill this morning yielded scattered
small numbers of PINE SISKINS, a
FEW flyover EVENING GROSBEAKS (Summerhill), 1 COOPER'S HAWK (Scott), 2
Red-tailed Hawks, afew
HORNED LARKS, and 2 ROUGH-LEGGED HAWKS  near Lick St and Hoag Summerhill
--one dark and one
light morph. The light morph actually vocalized 3 times. In all my years
seeing Rough-legs, I've never
heard them vocalize or heard of anyone else talk about hearing them
vocalize on their wintering grounds.
The bird flew right over me vocalizing.

Around 2:30 Dave McCartt and I heard the BOHEMIAN WAXWING near the lobby
feeders at the Lab of O.
We heard the bird well at least 4 times over a minute. We could not locate
the bird though --there were
lots of waxwings flying about on both sides of the pond.

The SUMMER TANAGER was seen off and on all day in McGraw.

cheers,
Matt