I'm another pleased customer.

"The Crossley ID Guide to Eastern Birds" is a refreshing new perspective on
bird ID and a great way to review for the coming birding season. The book's
graphics, placing the birds within their habitats, make the birds come to
life and highlight their important ID characteristics and behaviors. I'd
read about it last summer and have been anticipating it's release. It's a
great adjunct to other references for my car. Because of Crossley's size,
however, I'll still use Sibley's Guide (Eastern  Region) in the field.

I'm anti-Amazon.com, and purchased my copy at Wild Birds Unlimited at the
Lab of O with my membership discount for $31.50. It's also available at the
American Bird Conservancy, as well as other sources. Princeton Press sells
it for a discounted $28.

 Candace