Perhaps everyone already knows to what you are referring when you say
Golindrinas technicians but I don't. I googled this and found it is people
studying Tree Swallows. Is this what you are doing? And if yes, what are you
doing?  And if no, what is this about.

Thanks Nick, I enjoy your posts.

Best
Linda