As I was exercising my eyes away from computer and focused to infinity while
thinking, I saw a couple TVs circling. Then further higher up I found another
raptor. As it came closer to BTI office window, its fore arms' front edge (I
mean wings' at the front edge) were shining in the sun and had tan edge to them
and showed its nice golden head. It flew steadily towards south west!
Right now a small flock Cedar waxwing flew over our building.

This is first time today I really focused my eyes to the view outside of the
window
Meena

Meena Haribal
Boyce Thompson Institute
Ithaca NY 14850
Phone 607-254-1258
http://meenaharibal.blogspot.com/
http://haribal.org/
http://haribal.wikispaces.com/space/showimage/wildwest+trip+August+2007+.pdf<http://www.geocities.com/asiootusloe/http:/www.geocities.com/asiootusloe/mothsofithaca.htmlhttp:/haribal.wikispaces.com/space/showimage/wildwest+trip+August+2007+.pdf>