Hi All, the Refuge was closed today, Tues. due to Sandy. It will reopen Wed.
 Also I found a bird guide on Towpath Rd. today, at the east end of Knox by the
berm. I will leave it at the Visitors Center Wednesday morn. Chuck Gibson
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: M&W
  To: Cayugabirds-L@cornell.edu
  Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 7:40 PM
  Subject: RE: [cayugabirds-l] MNWR

  Several people have emailed and asked us why the wildlife drive was closed.
We do not know, we went there at 1pm and the visitors center was closed and the
gate was closed on the wildlife drive. We just thought we would pass it on in
case anyone else was headed there. We imagine it was because of Sandy but, that
is only a guess.

  Wade and Melissa