I'll echo Dave's observations. My impressions of this distant Scoter were long,
low, heavy bodied bird. The head shape not as upright and rounded and the white
wing patch more of a horizontal stripe than vertical. Kevin's good photos will
keep me on higher alert this week, if she lasts that long.

Gary

On Jan 5, 2013, at 10:45 PM, <nutter.d...@me.com<mailto:nutter.d...@me.com>>