The weather radar is showing night migration again now (4-5 April). What's moving in, or through, or away? Anybody got your ears to the skies? What will be different out there today? Last time there seemed to be an influx of Eastern Phoebes, American Robins, Song Sparrows, some other sparrows (Fox, Chipping, Field), and Common Loon (I've seen several of the latter from East Shore Park and Myers Point the past couple days). But I didn't see or hear about any Savannah Sparrows, Vesper Sparrows, Virginia Rails, Black-Crowned Night-Herons, Caspian Terns, Common Terns, or Purple Martins. Maybe those will show up today.