Hi all,

Jay McGowan and I (later joined by Kevin McGowan) did an hour long
hawkwatch, that Ken referred to, at Sapsucker Woods yesterday. We had a few
BROAD-WINGED HAWKS, several SHARP-SHINNED HAWKS, AMERICAN KESTRELS,
NORTHERN HARRIER, BALD EAGLE, DOUBLE-CRESTED CORMORANTS, and COMMON LOON
and other migrants.

The full list can be found here:

- Brad