A few quick notes from a trip up the lake:

Frontenac Harbor (formerly Castelli's Marina) in Union Springs: 9 (nine) COMMON TERNS on the break wall

Larues had at least
120 DUNLIN,
3 GREATER YELLOWLEGS,
8 LESSER YELLOWLEGS,
1 SOLITARY SANDPIPER,
1 SEMIPALMATED SANDPIPER,
2 SPOTTED SANDPIPERS,
and an undetermined number of LEAST SANDPIPERS (I wasn't determined enough to count them all spread out, but fewer than Dunlin)

The mud at the south end of the Main Pool still has lots of distant shorebirds where it is damp or wet far from the road. Morning light would be better than midafternoon when I was there but I saw
1 BAIRD'S SANDPIPER
6 DOWITCHER SP
many LEAST SANDPIPER
quite a few SEMIPALMATED PLOVER

Benning's had male and female WILSON'S PHALAROPE together, plus some repeats of other places.