From: bounce-107848140-5851...@list.cornell.edu
[bounce-107848140-5851...@list.cornell.edu] on behalf of Dave Nutter
[nutter.d...@me.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 8:32 PM
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Red-headed Woodpeckers at May's Point

Tom Riley and Bill Roberts first noted 2 adult Red-headed Woodpeckers flying
around along South Mays Point Road on Wednesday 3 July. On 7 July I saw each
adult tossing wood chips from separate apparently old holes in the same dead
tree. I think they have since concentrated on just one of those holes.