Hi All,

Monday is the next meeting of the Cayuga Bird Club, and all are welcome to
attend to hear KEVIN MCGOWAN speak about waterfowl identification!

Details follow. We meet at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology - doors open at 7,
refreshments at 7:15 followed by our business meeting at 7:30 and our program
at around 8 pm. Please join us!

Monday, March 10, 7:30 pm
Dr. Kevin McGowan, Speaker
Waterfowl ID: The Most Important Things
Do you deem distant ducks disturbingly difficult? Do you find figuring
out female fowl frustrating and fraught with failure? This evening is
engineered to enlighten, engage, and entertain, while welcoming everyone
into the wonderful world of waterfowl. It will introduce the top two
tips for telling tricky ID troubles apart: shape and color pattern. Dr. Kevin
McGowan works in the Education section of the Cornell Lab and has
been creating distance learning courses about bird behavior and identification.
He will share highlights from his Waterfowl ID webinar series.
Arrive at 7:15 p.m. for cookies and conversation. Bird club business begins
at 7:30 followed by the presentation. All are welcome.

Please be aware that the doors to the building will be locked once the
auditorium is full, so come early!

Laura Stenzler
l...@cornell.edu