We've had orioles nesting in our yard every summer, but mostly we've been
surprised by how visually cryptic such a brightly colored and loud, talkative
bird could be.  It's sometimes surprisingly hard to get a good bead on them in
out binoculars.

But this summer we have a very friendly and beautiful pair visiting the feeders
at the window, seemingly enjoying not just the fruit pieces we've put out for
them, but the full fare, from fruit to peanuts to suet to sunflower to
hummingbird feed.  What a pleasure.

Tom

Sent from my iPhone