When I used to photograph the Bald Eagles at Mud Lock, I saw House Sparrows
within the Eagle's nest as well, so I wasn't too surprised to hear that they do
it to Ospreys as well.  I'm glad to hear that the sparrows may provide some
benefit to the Ospreys, as well.  I hate the House Sparrows because they are so
aggressive at the feeders and hog the bird houses. I tolerate them because they
eat lots of bugs in my gardens and yard.  I've never had an insect problem
because the birds take care of them.

Sent from my iPad