From: bounce-117689184-5851...@list.cornell.edu
[bounce-117689184-5851...@list.cornell.edu] on behalf of John and Sue Gregoire
[k...@empacc.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 7:47 AM
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] MNWR discsussion

Many interesting points have been mentioned and certainly are worthwhile
exploring
if they fall within the purview of MNWR. Certainly out of car areas could be
established  once the major construction is complete. The north area would be
ideal
and still allow the first portion of the drive through Benning to be pedestrian
free. But, before we go saying things like MNWR is a bug and butterfly refuge or
primarily a place to bird and study nature we should know what a NWR is and
specifically what Montezuma is supposed to do.