I was there from 5:15-6:15 pm today
When I first got there Ophelia was by herself on the perch by the nest with no
youngsters in sight.
I walked around the point trying to see them then several minutes later I saw
the older chick trying to fish!
To the north of the point near shore. He/she landed feet first in the water 3x
, but did not catch a fish.
It was windy & wavey this evening.

Around the time Christine & Steve arrived, the second fledgling flew in and
landed on the nest, chirping.

We were treated to flying demos by all three birds & the older fledg. also
landed a few times in the cottonwood right at waters edge on north side of
point.
It weaved its head up & down & around probably trying to see fish in the water
below.
Orpheus was not there when I was. Sorry I missed the big encounter w/ the
intruders!

Sent from my iPhone
Donna Scott