Yesterday evening between 5 & 6pm it appears that Chris Wood & Ken Rosenberg
found a SEDGE Wren along the Wildlife Drive. To me this would have been worthy
of a text-message RBA, but not worth me waking people up for it 11 hours
later. As someone who can't get there until the weekend, I'm asking that people
not scare it off. Did you know that playback is not allowed on the National
Wildlife Refuge?

--Dave Nutter

Begin forwarded message: