A couple people asked for more info on my new toy that arrived an hour before
Ann’s successful owl hunt this afternoon.

A while back I tried to buy a digiscoping adapter for iPhone to fit my Zeiss
scope but the new eyepiece was larger and existing devices did not work.

However, I tried looking again this week and discovered a company called Phone
Skope that has a clever arrangement whereby you select the case to fit your
phone (several brands and models) and then you pick the adapter for your scope,
eyepiece, or binoculars (they even have ‘universal’ that adjusts). The two
pieces then lock together. This would allow one to buy a different phone or
scope later and buy only the new part.

And they had the right size for my Zeiss, so I bit, and hey, it worked really
well this afternoon!

I have no affiliation and don’t get a kickback, just letting you know about
them.

ChrisP