Here is a copy of Pat Martin's list from Genesee birds and my additions.
Mike tetlow

in's>Montezuma NWR--Knox-Marsellus Marsh, Seneca, New York, US

>May 28, 2015 5:45 AM - 7:10 AM

>Protocol: Stationary

>Comments:     also present were Mike Tetlow, David Prill, Dave Nutter and
Ann Mitchel

>27 species

>Canada Goose  150     estimate

>Wood Duck  2

>Gadwall  2

>American Wigeon  6

>Mallard  200     estimate

>Northern Shoveler  1

>Green-winged Teal  2

>Redhead  1

>Great Blue Heron  16

>Great Egret  3

>Sandhill Crane  3

>Black-bellied Plover  3

>Killdeer  2

>Ruddy Turnstone  10     exact count

>Dunlin  30     estimate

>Semipalmated Sandpiper  500     counted by 2's by Mike Tetlow; also a
similarly sized flock found earlier today in the Rochester area

>Wilson's Phalarope  3     exact count

>Caspian Tern  2

>Black Tern  3

>Great Crested Flycatcher  1

>Tree Swallow  4

>Barn Swallow  14

>American Robin  2

>Yellow Warbler  2

>Savannah Sparrow  1

>Bobolink  X     heard faintly, far away

>Red-winged Blackbird  X

>View this checklist online at

>This report was generated automatically by eBird v3 (http://ebird.org)

Just a few notes to add to Pat Martin's post. The main one being the 3
Sandhill Cranes were actually 2-1/4 as one is a baby! I had counted 590
Semi-palmated sandpipers and there were 5 Semi=palmated plovers. The wires
at the southern end of east road held at least 120 bank swallows.

     The main pool did have one small section with 15 BB Plovers, 4 Ruddy
Turnstones and 2 Dunlin. 1 Virginia rail called from Larue's lagoon.  Thanks
to pat for doing the main list.  Mike Tetlow