Sandy Wold reported seeing an osprey fishing in the inlet yesterday that
may have had an mishap and been killed by something submerged in the water.
If anyone is birding in that area and sees an osprey carcass, please let me
know ASAP. If you could put it on the shore for me to examine, that would
be great. (Use the normal precaution of a protective hand covering.) I'm
very interested in finding out what happened. I'll be there later today
hunting for it.

Many thanks!

Candace

*On Osprey Time*
http://www.lansingrec
.com/parks/20-salt-point/salt-point-articles/27-on-osprey-time

Ospreys at Salt Point
http://www.lansingrec.com/ospreys